Cornwall self catering villas & apartments in Porth, Newquay
Porth Veor Villas and Apartments are a small complex of just eight villas and four apartments situated in the grounds of Porth Veor Manor and sharing the hotel’s facilities. Most overlook the pool or benefit from beach views.
All brand new from July 2007, they have been equipped and furnished to a very high standard and are available on either a self catering, bed and breakfast or half board basis.
Two bedroom villas and apartments
There are seven villas and four apartments each with one double and one twin, plus two de luxe bathrooms including one en-suite.
Three bedroom villa
There is one villa with two doubles and one twin and three de luxe bathrooms including one en-suite.
Each spacious villa and apartment is well equipped and provides a high standard of comfort throughout featuring:
- All bedrooms with satellite TV and DVD
Lounge/diner with widescreen TV with a wide range of satellite channels including Sky Sports plus DVD player and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
- Full double glazing, under-floor heating, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Free wireless internet access
- Patio or balcony with garden furniture
- Reserved private parking (one space per property)
All units are spacious and range from 840 square foot for apartments to 1000 square foot for the villas.
There is a laundry service and a babysitting service is available on request.
More images of Porth Veor Villas & Apartments.
We have one ground floor apartment (and one hotel room) suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Access to other units involve a variable number of steps/stairs.
The bar, restaurant and conservatory are all on the ground floor. Please note however there is no lift and all villas and apartments are unsuitable for those confined to a wheelchair or for those with severe walking difficulties.
Please note all our villas and apartments are entirely non-smoking. Pets are not accepted although registered guide/service dogs are welcome free of charge.
Porth Veor Villas & Apartments
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, open April to October
- Superb ‘fine dining’ Beaucliffes restaurant
- Licensed bar
- Conservatory and lounge areas
- Private car park
- Direct access to sandy beach
- Free Wi-Fi
Have you stayed at
Leave a review on Trip Advisor, an independent review website.
Reviews of the villas from LateRooms.com.
Your villa or apartment is normally ready on arrival day from 4pm.